Sunday, March 09, 2008

Help me Lord

"Long time, No Posts ?"
"Kya hua Mr. Blogger, forgot your Blogger password kya?"
"Kuch dino ka shauk tha, poora ho gaya hoga, haina Akash?"

Please do not get disoriented. Abovesaid are few of the many unrelenting pokes that were taken at me during the past few months. And its a fact. Not any of the above but that I have not written for a long time now. Why?

I was busy mopping up my academic life. Yes, thats the reason. No more studies for Mr. Average !!

Not that I did not enjoy the sadistic look on my batchmates' faces when I scored 56 of 100 in Chemistry ( I was not Einstien, you see). I consider that 56 as one of my biggest achievements in life. Its close to my heart (and the smell of Hydrogen Sulphide close to my nostrils !! )

Anyways, there has to be some rationale ( one of my Professors always asked for a rationale ) behind everything thats being written. So for this piece of bytes wasted on google server , the rationale is that I am practically unemployed for the next two months !!! Unemployed !!

That means (bullets again)
  • No sleepy sleepy in classes
  • No parties with friends
  • Unlimited House Chores ( mumma must be happy )
  • Loss to India's economy ( me out on a forced unwarranted sabbatical, so !! )
These are few of the many possibilities I might have to endure. But then being a positive fella , I say I would smile through these two months ( even though he process of me going bald would be expedited by me pulling my oh so less hair ). But still I would endure ..just because I would see myself where I wanted to be after these two months - my dream job !!

So as I brood on my rocking chair ( I have one !!) , thinking how un successfully or otherwise I mopped my academic life, the "pokers" might see some frequent posts on this space. As you might remember - I have nothing to do till May !!

PS: Anybody willing to provide me with a two months stint at anything would receive my autographed photograph ( kinda rhymed, didn't it ??).

PPS: I would only do this stint if
  • Renumeration is substantial
  • I get to work from "Ice Cube", a restobar via Virtual Private Network ( Internet jaisa hota hai)
  • I get a day off in addition to weekends
If interested, kindly contact me at akispartyman@whichevermailulike.com

Yours Truly,
Akash

PPPS: Its 2 am in the morning. After reading the preview of the above post I realized the effect of time is showing in the post !! It just does not make any sense !!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome back!!